Nominations for the Mulert Award on Mutual Understanding will be accepted if
- submitted online through the nomination form. Everyone inside and outside the Fulbright Alumni community may nominate candidates, self-nominations are highly welcome.
- the nominee is a Fulbright alumnus or alumna and resident in Europe by the time of the award ceremony (usually in the month of February).
- the nominee plays a central role in a current project promoting Senator Fulbright's idea of "waging peace through understanding".
- the nomination material includes relevant illustrational, image and text material of the nominee and project.
- The nomination period for the Mulert Award 2019 ends on November 25, 2018.
* Please note: The term "resident" does not refer to any politico-administrational status (i.e. holding a residency in country x or y). Rather, we intend to make sure the awardee will be geographically "close" for a sufficient period of time, so that he or she will be able to attend the award ceremony and to benefit from the prize package as much as possible. The minimum requirement is thus to stay in Europe at the time of the award ceremony.